Shop online, decide at home
Free fast shipping on all orders and enjoy free returns for any item that is not quite right for you.
Bright blue polo shirt knitted in Italy using smooth Egyptian Mako cotton. A double-jersey knit is used (rather than the usual single-jersey) giving an incomparable, exceptionally soft finish to both the outside and, uniquely, the inside of the shirt.
Designed with a stand collar, Australian mother-of-pearl buttons and flat-felled seams for a structured style.
A perfect summer colour, this polo shirt was inspired by a fishing trip off the coast of Thessaloniki.
• Structured style, true to size
• 100% Egyptian Mako cotton in a double-jersey knit
• Mercerised finish for colour longevity
• Hidden micro-fibre cloth under hem for glasses/device cleaning
• Unique ‘grip’ inside placket to ensure hooked sunglasses stay firmly in place
• Fabric weight: 190 gsm (suitable year-round)
• Australian mother-of-pearl buttons
• Buttons dyed to match, fleur-de-lis style stitch
• Mid-length front 'set-on' placket
• Internal Niccolò P. label
• Fabric knitted in Italy
• Garment sewn in Portugal
Learn about our approach to sustainability and supplier transparency >>
• Wash at 30°C with similar colours
• Re-shape while damp, iron on low heat