Shop online, decide at home
Free fast shipping on all orders and enjoy free returns for any item that is not quite right for you.
Alloy grey polo shirt knitted in Italy using smooth Egyptian Mako cotton. A double-jersey knit is used (rather than the usual single-jersey) giving an incomparable, exceptionally soft finish to both the outside and, uniquely, the inside of the shirt.
Designed with a stand collar, Australian mother-of-pearl buttons and flat-felled seams for a structured style.
The result of a search for a distinctive shade of light grey. The result is a colour which, with a mercerised finish giving the cotton a unique sheen, has a slightly metallic appearance.
• Structured style, true to size
• 100% Egyptian Mako cotton in a double-jersey knit
• Mercerised finish for colour longevity
• Fabric weight: 190 gsm (suitable year-round)
• Australian mother-of-pearl buttons
• Fleur-de-lis style button stitch
• Mid-length front 'set-on' placket
• Internal Niccolò P. label
• Fabric knitted in Italy
• Garment sewn in Portugal
Learn about our approach to sustainability and supplier transparency >>
• Wash at 30°C with similar colours
• Re-shape while damp, iron on low heat