Shop online, decide at home
Free fast shipping on all orders and enjoy free returns for any item that is not quite right for you.
Racing green polo shirt knitted in Italy using smooth Supima cotton. A double-jersey knit is used (rather than the usual single-jersey) giving an incomparable, exceptionally soft finish to both the outside and, uniquely, the inside of the shirt.
Designed with a stand collar, Australian mother-of-pearl buttons and flat-felled seams for a structured style.
This double-jersey knit has been dyed in a custom green developed over multiple colour lab tests to emulate a classic shade of racing green.
• Structured style, true to size
• 100% Supima cotton in a double-jersey knit
• Mercerised finish for colour longevity
• Fabric weight: 190 gsm (suitable year-round)
• Australian mother-of-pearl buttons
• Buttons dyed to match, fleur-de-lis style stitch
• Mid-length front 'set-on' placket
• Internal Niccolò P. label
• Fabric knitted in Italy
• Garment sewn in Portugal
Learn about our approach to sustainability and supplier transparency >>
• Wash at 30°C with similar colours
• Re-shape while damp, iron on low heat