Shop online, decide at home
Enjoy free returns for any item that is not quite right for you.
Slate grey polo shirt knitted in Italy using smooth Egyptian Mako cotton. A double-jersey knit is used (rather than the usual single-jersey) giving an incomparable, exceptionally soft finish to both the outside and, uniquely, the inside of the shirt.
Designed with a structured style, flat-felled seams and Australian mother-of-pearl buttons.
The design team wanted a dark grey which would stand out and hold its colour - the result is a shade which, with a mercerised finish, has a dark slate look.
• Structured style, true to size
• 100% Egyptian Mako cotton in a double-jersey knit with mercerised finish
• Hidden micro-fibre cloth under hem for glasses/device cleaning
• Unique ‘grip’ inside placket to ensure hooked sunglasses stay firmly in place
• Fabric weight: 190 gsm (suitable year-round)
• Australian mother-of-pearl buttons dyed to match shirt and stitched in a 'crow's foot' style
• Mid-length front 'set-on' placket
• Internal Niccolò P. label
• Fabric knitted in Italy
• Garment sewn in Portugal
All orders sent in complimentary custom gift boxes.
• Wash at 30°C with similar colours
• Re-shape while damp, iron on low heat