Desert taupe long sleeve polo shirt knitted in Italy using smooth Supima cotton. A double-jersey knit is used (rather than the usual single-jersey) giving an incomparable, exceptionally soft finish to both the outside and, uniquely, the inside of the shirt.
Designed with a stand collar, Australian mother-of-pearl buttons and flat-felled seams for a structured style.
Take the road less travelled with this taupe long sleeve polo shirt. A colour which sits between grey and brown it pairs perfectly with dark blue jeans or off-white chinos.
• Structured style, true to size
• 100% Supima cotton in a double-jersey knit
• Mercerised finish for colour longevity
• Fabric weight: 190 gsm (suitable year-round)
• Australian mother-of-pearl buttons
• Fleur-de-lis style button stitch
• Mid-length front 'set-on' placket
• Internal Niccolò P. label
• Fabric knitted in Italy
• Garment sewn in Portugal
Free Shipping & Returns
Free express shipping on all orders and enjoy free returns for any item that is not quite right for you.
Learn about our approach to sustainability and supplier transparency >>
• Short-cycle wash at 30°C with similar colours
• Re-shape while damp, iron on low heat