Amalfi Blue 'Ultra-Soft' Polo Shirt, Egyptian Mako Cotton
Shop online, decide at home
Enjoy free returns for any item that is not quite right for you.
Amalfi blue polo shirt knitted in Italy using smooth Egyptian Mako cotton. A double-jersey knit is used (rather than the usual single-jersey) giving an incomparable, exceptionally soft finish to both the outside and, uniquely, the inside of the shirt.
Designed with a stand collar, Australian mother-of-pearl buttons and flat-felled seams for a structured style.
It's nice to stand out from the crowd. We select colours that are a little different from the mainstream - this colour was inspired by an image from a memorable trip to Italy's Amalfi Coast.
• Structured style, true to size
• 100% Egyptian Mako cotton in a double-jersey knit with mercerised finish
• Fabric weight: 190 gsm (suitable for wear year-round)
• Australian mother-of-pearl buttons stitched in a 'crow's foot' style
• Mid-length front 'set-on' placket
• Internal Niccolò P. label
• Fabric knitted in Italy
• Garment sewn in Portugal
All orders will be sent in complimentary custom gift boxes.
• Wash at 30°C with similar colours
• Re-shape while damp, iron on low heat
• For more information check the garment's care label
A size guide is available here