Optic White Piqué Polo Shirt, Sea Island Cotton
Shop online, decide at home
Enjoy free returns for any item that is not quite right for you.
Optic white polo shirt knitted in Italy using luxurious West Indian Sea Island cotton in a piqué knit. Designed with a stand collar, Australian mother-of-pearl buttons and flat-felled seams for a structured style.
The perfect shade of white to pair with navy shorts or trousers.
• Structured style, true to size
• 100% certified West Indian Sea Island cotton with mercerised finish
• Fabric weight: 210 gsm (suitable for wear year-round)
• Australian mother-of-pearl buttons stitched in a 'crow's foot' style
• Discreet tone-on-tone peacock logo on chest and internal Niccolò P. label
• Mid-length front 'set-on' placket
• Fabric knitted in Italy
• Garment sewn in Portugal
All orders will be sent in complimentary custom gift boxes.
• Wash at 30°C with similar colours
• Re-shape while damp, iron on low heat
• For more information check the garment's care label
A size guide is available here