Pirate Black on Pitch Black Polo Shirt
Shop online, decide at home
Enjoy free returns for any item that is not quite right for you.
Limited edition pirate black on pitch black print polo shirt based with a pattern inspired by the Casa Rosada in Buenos Aires. Designed with a stand collar, Australian mother-of-pearl buttons and flat-felled seams for a structured style.
The first in a series of limited edition print fabrics we have created, perfect for those who enjoy standing out, without shouting out.
• Structured style, true to size
• Limited edition printed design (100 made)
• 100% cotton with mercerised finish
• Fabric weight: 160 gsm (suitable for wear year-round)
• Australian mother-of-pearl buttons dyed to match shirt and stitched in a 'crow's foot' style
• Mid-length front 'set-on' placket
• Internal Niccolò P. label
• Fabric knitted in Portugal
• Garment sewn in Portugal
All orders will be sent in complimentary custom gift boxes.
• Wash at 30°C with similar colours
• Re-shape while damp, iron on low heat
• For more information check the garment's care label
A size guide is available here