Cerulean Blue 'Ultra-Soft' Polo Shirt, Egyptian Mako Cotton
Shop online, decide at home
Enjoy free returns for any item that is not quite right for you.
Bright blue polo shirt knitted in Italy using smooth Egyptian Mako cotton.
A double-jersey knit is used giving an incomparable, exceptionally soft finish to both the outside and, most importantly, the inside of the shirt. Designed with a contemporary fit, flat-felled seams and Australian mother-of-pearl buttons.
A perfect summer colour, this polo shirt was inspired by a fishing trip off the coast of Thessaloniki.
• Contemporary fit, true to size
• 100% Mako cotton in a double-jersey knit with a mercerised finish
• Hidden micro-fibre cloth under hem for glasses/device cleaning
• Unique ‘grip’ inside placket to ensure hooked sunglasses stay firmly in place
• Fabric weight: 190 gsm
• Suitable for wear year-round
• Australian MOP buttons dyed to match shirt
• Internal Niccolò P. label
• Mid-length front placket
• Fabric knitted in Italy
• Garment sewn in Portugal
All orders will be sent in complimentary custom gift boxes.
• Wash at 30°C with similar colours
• Re-shape while damp, iron on low heat
• For more information check the garment's care label
A size guide is available here